Yellow. The Color of Summer.


My mother's wedding took place in July 1968. Her mother wore yellow and I've always adored this picture of them together just before she walked down the aisle in what I would say is great 60's style. Yellow has always been a great color for summer.

DSCN0359

This is the first picture of my mother and father as a married couple. Since I'm posting a picture of their wedding, I couldn't help but post this one as well. They will be married 42 years in July. It's quite incredible, and I'm so proud of them.

DSCN0364

Now on to the goods. I've scrounged up my favorite yellow wedding finds for your wedding day. Yellow is such a happy color and is full of life. These items will surely bring life to your big day.

Yellow. The Color of Summer.

Yellow. The Color of Summer.

Yellow. The Color of Summer.

Yellow. The Color of Summer.
Think outside the box! Hang this in the background for your ceremony or your cake.
Yellow. The Color of Summer.



Yellow. The Color of Summer.

Yellow. The Color of Summer.

Yellow. The Color of Summer.

Yellow. The Color of Summer.
Two precious (and yellow) flower girl dresses!

Yellow. The Color of Summer.

Yellow. The Color of Summer.
Happy Planning in Yellow!

Stephanie


Related Site

-Online Wedding Planner

-Photographers Weddings




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Removing yellow color from old white plastic - Retr0bright PART 1

Just watch, if interested. To see what the top of my SNES looked like when I first got it, watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFeBd_2Y3OQ

THE INFORMATION IN THIS VIDEO IS NOT GIVEN WITH ANY GUARANTEE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS INVOLVING CHEMICAL BURNS OR ANY OTHER LIABILITIES.

That being said, I did experience some oxidation reaction burning on my finger on my first attempt. My skin turned white where the chemical burn was happening, and it felt somewhere between burning and tingling. At first, I thought I just had dried cornstarch on my fingers and tried to wash it off. The white color would NOT come off.
I filled a bowl with warm water and added baking soda to neutralize the chemical, and soaked my fingers in it. Within 5 minutes most of the white was gone, and all the pain was gone. Within 15-20 minutes, ALL the white was gone.

KEEP THIS IN MIND!

Title: Learn colors! COLOR YELLOW. Children can learn the color Yellow.

CLICK to visit http://TinyGrads.com

TinyGrads.com is made up of parents and teachers who wanted to make educational and enjoyable videos available to parents at a price everyone can afford.

Without a production budget, working from our personal computers and laptops we picked up our puppets and computer mice and went to work.

We hope you and your children enjoy these little clips from our first full 27 minute project entitled 5 on the Farm. For only .75 cents (a price we hope is within every ones' means during these difficult economic times) you can download the entire video and let your children join in the adventure with our 5 farm animal puppets and colorful animation as they learn 5 simple colors and how to count to 5.

Our own children really love the video and even they watched it slowly take shape over a long period of time, they still get a thrill every time they see it—laughing and pointing happily at the screen to the funny puppets, colors, bright photographs, and age-appropriate music.

Please enjoy 5 on the Farm. After a little rest from this first project, we hope to bring you more videos your children will enjoy and you can trust.

Thank you for watching,
The TinyGrads family.







0 comments:

Post a Comment