Adamson House Wedding Video+Malibu California+Stefani and Jason


If you've ever been to Malibu California you know that there's not much to complain about. Even the traffic jams driving up PCH is pretty darn nice (the view to your left that is).

When I looked at my schedule prior to this Malibu Beach wedding and saw that I would be working with an entourage of very cool wedding professionals I was even more stoked to be shooting Stefani and Jason's wedding. As cool as all of my clients are, getting to work with great vendors makes all the difference in the world.

We couldn't have asked for better conditions. A mid September day, perfect temperature, a stones throw from Malibu Beach and one awesome venue to shoot at.

Malibu's Adamson House was the set for this beautiful wedding. Since I did not meet Stefani and Jason prior to their wedding day I really didn't know much about them. During their vows (which they wrote themselves) I had the chance to hear a little back story of how they met and how long they have been together...btw over a decade, which was awesome to hear.

This wedding was coordinated by one of my favorite wedding and event planners on the planet: Paola from Just Chic Events. We have worked together many times and every single event is always extraordinary.

The photographer was Ryan Jones of RCJones Photography in Fresno. Let me say, Ryan has a great eye for capturing an image. I love his sense of style and I'd like to add he is very candid when shooting and cool and humble guy. Although he is based in Fresno, he often shoots Los Angeles and Orange County Weddings...certainly worth checking out if you are in need of a photographer. Some images from this wedding can be seen here.

Another fabulous wedding professional this day was Sherry McAlly from On Location Beauty. I think I have shot about 40 weddings where Sherry was the make up artists, she rocks and never disappoints!

Edge Entertainment took care of entertaining the guests all night long.

Here's a teaser of what the day looked like through my lens.

Adamson House Wedding Video in Malibu California from Today's The Day Weddings on Vimeo.



Related Site

-Wedding Magnets

-Wedding Website




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Where The Fett Goes Ep. 3 The Adamson House

The famous California Beach house is visited by the galaxy's greatest Bounty Hunter! Subscribe for more episodes!

Title: Adamson House view

View from the front yard of the Adamson House Malibu, CA







0 comments:

Post a Comment