What to Munch at a Bridal Brunch?


My favorite Oklahoma blogger, The Pioneer Woman, has a great post on her Tasty Kitchen Blog full of recipes fit for any bridal shower. Check it out!

What to Munch at a Bridal Brunch?

My must try item is the recipe for Calla Lily Sandwiches -so very bridal!

What to Munch at a Bridal Brunch?

Happy planning,

Stephanie


Related Site

-Online Wedding Planner

-Photographers Weddings




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Munch's Gymnastics Montage

Montage made many eons ago for MunchTheSilivasFan, featuring all her favourite laydeez

Title: Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee Cutscenes Part 2

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!!! WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOUTUBE!!! THERE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE A TON OF NEWS PAPER CUTSCENES IN THIS!!!! AND ON TOP OF THAT! THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A CUTSCENE BETWEEN THE 1ST AND THE SECOND ONE IN THIS VIDEO!!!!! I'm gonna re-uppload this with that missing news paper cutscene! I'm sure glad I didn't upload part 3 at the same time as part 3! Part 3 WAS supposed to be just the good ending and the bonus news paper you get when you complete the game with angelic quarma. And part 4 WAS supposed to have ONLY the bad ending and the bonus news paper you get when you complete the game with black quarma. I'm pretty mad now! *sigh*

Please remember: I do not own Oddworld Inhabitants. I did not create the game Oddworld Munch's Oddysee either. Oddworld Munch's Oddysee was created by Oddworld Inhabitants. Credit for this game goes to them.







0 comments:

Post a Comment